My future job

Hi everyone, today I am going to write about my future job. 

Well, I think I have big dreams about my future job, I would like a great job in a international laboratory of genetic studies, but only a couple of  years, then I would like to have my own neurobiochemistry and genetic studies company and help people through of science. I would like to be biochemist and boss at the same time.

I would like to work in laboratory and office, and I really would like to travel a lot in my job, I think it is amazing when you can travel for job and have  many new experiences, you know, you will meet many different people and beautiful places. I like to travel and if I can do it for job, I would be very happy.

I would like to have a high salary, like one thousand dolars, monthly.

I am studying biochemistry and I am interested about clinical biochemistry, neurobichemistry and toxicology but honestly, I don´t know which specialty I will study because I like all of them, so I think that I will decide when I finish my career because I hope to have more clarity that now. 

I hope I can make my dreams come true, maybe it is difficult but I will try until I achieve my dreams.

Comentarios

  1. I think it's a great dream, I hope you achieve it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. dreaming big is the first step to a good future, hope your dreams come true :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It's cool that you have a clear idea about your future job

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Your dream sounds incredible, I wish you the best so you can achieve it, as they say "dream big, or don’t do it".

    ResponderEliminar
  5. The future you want sounds very interesting, I hope it comes true!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario