The best holidays I've had

 Well, it is not about holidays because I haven´t visit many different places so I will write about  my school trip to Bariloche, Argentina. I think that a good new experience, San Carlos de Bariloche is a beautiful place, its civil architecture is extraordinary and I remember that some bookstores were really good price in their books. I bought several books like "Pride and Prejudice" there.




I visited Bariloche 3 years ago when my classmates and I were students of 11th grade. There, some of my friends and I went to the disco for the first time, I don´t remember what disco we visited first but I remember that the best disco it was "By Pass", nice and enjoyable place.

My class had a few problems during the school trip and I think that after this experience the things changed for the worse for some classmates, and sometimes when I remember this experience, the truth is that I think that the school trip was a little complicated for this. However, I really loved my experience in Bariloche, my friends and I tried to enjoy the best possible form and I think that we made. 

Now, in spite of problems that happended, I considerer that my school trip of Bariloche was the best experience I've had for the beautiful place and my funny and crazy friends.


Comentarios

  1. I also had my school trip in Bariloche, it's beautiful!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. They have told me that Bariloche is a nice place, I would like to go one day.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. My school trip also was in Bariloche, that place is amazing !!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I went to Bariloche, with my classmates too. I loved the chocolate in this place, very very delicious

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I also did a study tour with my course to San Carlos de Bariloche, it was very entertaining!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I had my school trip too but we went to Mendoza, Argentina. And another opportunity I went to Bariloche with my family 9 years ago

    ResponderEliminar
  7. wow, all of you went to Bariloche in the school. Apparently, Bariloche is the favourite place to go in a study tour

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario