Biochemistry

 Well, choosing a career isn't an easy decision, it is the exactly opposite. It was hard to me choice an career because for a while I though about study to be a lawyer, after I wanted medicine and I loved the idea of myself like a doctor but even when I liked science I didn't see myself studying with a dead body to learn about human anatomy or working behind a desk in an office. I was always clear about two things: I wanted be scientist but I did't how and I will study at the University of Chile, I was never have eyes for other university.

One year before to PSU, I started to worry about what will be my decision, I liked medicine but I kew that study to be a doctor it would be a torture for me because I really hated the idea of touch a dead body and in the future I would have operate people and all that part of medicine... just I hate it, I knew that I could not study medicine so I began to researching about others science careers until I found chemistry, biochemistry and biotechnology. When I started reading the description about biochemistry on the university page, I liked it.  Biochemistry was a career with a chemistry heart and an incredible biological support I loved this idea. For a long time I was confused about what would be my career, but finally I decided to study biochemistry.

So, what career did you choose? 

Comentarios

  1. I chose biochemistry over medicine for a reason very similar to yours though i didn`t have a problem with working with the dead people it was mostly because as a medic you have to deal with all kinds of people and explain to them why you did X over Y and I found it quite troublesome. (basically i had trouble with dealing with people thats alive xd)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Also, I wanted study this career, but I wanted about crystallography and change to option, I hope you like all thing will learn in this career. Much success in your university life

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i have many friends that study biochemistry, i'm QF but i admit that your career sounds beautiful, i hope you have success in it <3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I always wanted to study chemistry and pharmacy at the University of Chile (since the third year of high school).

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Wow! the options you had in mind were very different

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I was also in the dilemma of choosing between medicine and biochemistry, it seems that it's a situation that repeats itself a lot among the students of this career jajajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Biochemistry seems to me an interesting career, although I could not study it

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Biochemistry fella here, I hope that in the future you still thinking about biochemistry in the way you posted, you seem to have vocation and that's the most important about studying a career in my opinion :D

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I hope the career you chose makes you happy today!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario