Post Graduate studies

 Hello everyone! Today I'm writing about my post graduate studies, I hope you are  safe at home.

Well, if I must be honest, I would like to do several post graduate studies on toxicology, neurobiochemistry and clinical biochemistry. But if I am to be realistic, I must make some decisions about my future and I am not ready yet. When I finish my career I hope to have more clarity that now.

If I have the opportunity to study in another country like Spain or Germany, I will be happy, but if I do not,  I would like a post graduate degree at the University of Chile.

I do not know how I would like to study, I think that depends on the social and economic situation that I have at that moment in my life.

I am at a time in my life that I do not clarify many things and I think that it is great, for first time in my life I try to go slowly and enjoy every moment without worrying excessively about each thing. I am young and I think that I have my whole life for make my dreams come true but enjoying my present.

I hope that your can dreams also come true and do not forget to enjoy the present life:)

Bye!

Comentarios

  1. yep its better to take these types of things slowly and dont rush it since we can regret our decisions later

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, if you want study in a post graduate program in Chile or in other country, you can apply for a grant.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I totally agree with you, I think it's a very important decision and it has to be taken with calm.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. There is still a long way to go to make decisions like that

    ResponderEliminar
  5. But what a good analysis on the subject, you are absolutely right!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario