Autobiography

Hi, my name is Aurora José Araya Vergara, I am 19 years old and I was born in Curicó, Chile. I am a student of second year of biochemistry at University of Chile so a part of me live in Santiago and other in Curicó. I consider myself curious, a little complicated but a good person.

My favorite colors are purple and black, I hate reggae music but I love rock and pop and I remember the first English song I heard was Sacrifice by Elthon John.

About my hobbies, I like read books of different genres like romantics novels, classic literatur or science fiction. My favorite book is "Pride and Prejudice" by Jane Austen, I really think that it is an amazing book. I love movies and series about suspense or that it has unexpected twists just like"The Mentalist", the way in which Patrick sees the world and his insight ... he is really cool.


Comentarios