A country I would like to visit

Well, It is October and I love the Halloween atmosphere so I really would like to visit USA for this time of year, specifically Salem, Massachussets. Maybe you think that it is a follery but for me visit this place could be amazing because it is a beautiful place and I am very interesting about the history of this place: Salem was an important for the Independence of USA, there came the first colonist from England and some years later it made the meeting of "Tea Party" that were very important for origin the actual New England in USA. Salem was the first commercial port from USA. Besides, its history about witch and the 1692 Salem Witch Trials is a topic very important.

If I will go to visit Salem, I will go in October and I would like to visit Salem Maritime National Historic Site and the Salem Witch Museum. I think that I like Salem for the history about witch and its halloween celebration. I will stay enough for celebrate Halloween there but not for study, work or live, just holidays because I considerer that live in a town with English language is complex for me.
 
I really hope to visit Salem in October in the future 

Comentarios

  1. Hi, when i hear Salem i think in witchs and in the Sabrina`s cat. The cases of witchcraft in Salem are very famous. What do you think about Abigail Williams?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I think that Abigail was a very controversial person, she knew how to manipulate the people and get that the people believed her and for that many people died, some like her lover and his wife died just for her whim. She looked for so much attention that she didn´t stop on time and lost the control.

      Eliminar
  2. I don´t knew several historical data that you mention here. Salem I found it to be very interesting place.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Definitely a good place to go on halloween time, especially to know where the witch leyends came from and the history behind it.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. there was a lot of information I didn't know, very entertaining and informative your blog, I liked!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. ohh I didn't know all those events. Really sounds interesting, especially in Halloween!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. What a good date to visit that place, it looks very interesting!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario